MINOLTA good service deserves recognition

sierra 12:06 25 Oct 03

I won't go into the full story but would just like to acknowledge that I have just received first class service from Minolta uk service dept in respect of a fault that developed with my digital camera.
The Service Manager went out of his way to ensure my satisfaction.He was available to speak to on the telephone and after the repair was completed he wrote to me separately expressing his regret that the fault had developed and invited me to contact him if I had any more trouble.
It just goes to show that if a company " goes that one step extra"it makes all the difference.

Morpheus© 12:17 25 Oct 03

yes, i will go along with that,i could not set up my Dimage dual Scanner (made by them)it is the SCSI version and the guy i spoke to talked me through it, right from the beginning.. first rate service....

Stuartli 16:52 25 Oct 03

Minolta replaced my Dimage E203 without any fuss or ceremony after the zoom lens began to play up when trying to turn on or shut down the camera - the FE designated an award for the company, along with TDK for similar excellent service, at the time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…