//some 3rd party need geo

Mini Ipod?

coldo 22:05 03 Nov 04

Anybody got a mini Ipod? I was thinking about getting one for Xmas & would appreciate any reviews etc. Wheres the cheapest etc. All the places that i have looked seem to be the same - 179 quid.

Thanks in advance

Nyck 22:44 03 Nov 04

My wife has got one which she thinks is great. They are certainly cool and compact. However I'd pay a bit more for a 20Gb regular ipod. Even cooler and lots more space.

Simply Computers are doing the mini for £174. Hardly a great saving.

coldo 22:54 03 Nov 04

I looked at the bigger ipod & it is certainly a lot more bulkier. think the 4gb minpod still holds plenty of music, 1000 songs approx.

Like the look of the U2 ltd edition ipod - smart!

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:45 04 Nov 04

click here is £150 and 20Gbs. You will NOT notice the difference as the sound is digital. You are paying a lot of money for the *ahem* cachet *ahem of the name 'Ipod'. A dcent pair of sennheiser earplugs will help...and for an Ipod as the ones Apple supply are dire as well.

G

danke 01:48 05 Dec 04

click on the link click here

They have a list of free gifts, among which iPods and mini iPods, that they send to you for free when you purchase their product. You may not get it before Christmas, but it's an interesting offer. And all it'll cost you is £20.

georgemac 06:54 05 Dec 04

without even looking at your link, this is IMHO a scam and you should not be touting for people to join up this worthless scheme, where only the very early purchasers of £20 worth of useless ebooks or something similar will ever see anything for their money.

I had a link showing how these schemes work - if I find it I will post it.

georgemac 06:58 05 Dec 04

click here to get a description of a matrix scheme

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…