microwarehouse - what are they like?

anthonyl 19:24 09 Apr 03

i am considering purchasing from microwarehouse (microwarehouse.co.uk) but i haven't heard of them before.

are they a reputable company?

what is their service like?

what experience have others had of them?

hazelnut 20:39 09 Apr 03

I purchased a multifunction printer from microwarehouse last month. Like you I had doubts, but I can truly say that the whole expierience was a pleasure from start to finish. The order was delivered the following day, well packed to avoid damage, and I was able to follow it's movement from microwarehouse to my home via the website. Maybe I was lucky, but I would give microwarehouse a gold star for efficiency and would definately use them again.

anthonyl 22:08 09 Apr 03

what parcel carrier do they use???

i ask, becasue Parcel Farce lost my monitor in january :(

Falkyrn 22:57 09 Apr 03

No idea which courier they use but I've had excellent service from microwarehouse

hazelnut 09:28 10 Apr 03

Carrier was parceline. As I said you can follow the progress of your order from start to finish on click here

Tenner 23:09 10 Apr 03

To the best of my knowledge they've been around quite some time. Macwarehouse ( part of the Group )has been around for 10 years or more, but the dated copyright at the bottom of their page would indicate 1998 - maybe they went bust and resurfaced, I wouldn't know.

Service is very good, wide sellection of goods - would always use them , if the price was right !

Regards

walesrob 00:00 11 Apr 03

Like hazelnut, I'm very happy - ordered 2 items 3.30pm Tuesday, arrived 8.30am Wednesday. Will use again.

allstar 13:20 11 Apr 03

I have used Microwarehouse, and despite it taking 2 days to deliver instead of overnight, they were helpful and I would definately buy from them again.

At the time they were the cheapest for Win XP Home full program and a Iiyama monitor.

Separate order was for an Epson C62 printer and Easy CD 5. Again, they were the cheapest.

Had no problems with the couriers either. Saying that, i have ordered from Scan abd Crucial and never had a problem with their couriers either.

anthonyl 13:57 11 Apr 03

i have ordered from microwarehouse at 12 noon yesterday, and my new monitor arrived just now.

excellent srevice from microwarehouse, i think i will use them again!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…