microwarehouse

Kev.Ifty 22:51 29 Apr 08

I always thought they were a decent company. I have just bought a lap top from them, a Toshiba Satellite pro with a 120 gig HDD. But my HDD is only 60 gig. not good!

I am trying to click on the link from which I bought the Laptop, I cannot connect.

I am sure this is just a temporary thing.

Is 'Microwarehouse' off line at the mo? Cos I have a bone to pick with them.... lol

Woolwell 23:01 29 Apr 08

Unable to access their site either.

Kev.Ifty 23:06 29 Apr 08

What approach would you suggest with my problem?

The

Kev.Ifty 23:11 29 Apr 08

urr?

Don't Know what happened there...

Your suggestions would be appreciated. As to what I should do regarding receiving what appears to be a 60 Gig instead of a 120 Gig HDD Laptop

Cheers Kev

Diodorus Siculus 23:19 29 Apr 08

If you are sure it is 60GB rather than 120, it can be returned and you are entitled to a full refund.

Anyway, contact them first and see what they say.

Cheers, Dio

Kev.Ifty 23:47 29 Apr 08

I am probably Being a complete Twonk.

This is Vista we are talking about.

In the Vista, equivalent of XP,s 'My Computer'. It has a reference to two HDD's.

One which says Vista (c:) 45 of 55GB free space. The other one says Data(E:)54.3GB of 54.4GB.

Two times 60 = 120.

I apologise for my Greenness. Sorted

Lesson learnt. (bloody Vista)

Horik 23:50 29 Apr 08

Which is one of many reasons why I stick with XP lol.

Kev.Ifty 22:24 30 Apr 08

In deference to microwarehouse.

Mrs.Ifty loves her Laptop which I ordered at 19:00 on Wednesday and received at 08:00 on Friday. Here is the link to the laptop wot I Buyed
click here

You can make your own mind up regarding price and that. I ain't going to show how biased I am toward them!!

GO microwarehouse !! ;-)

harps1h 19:17 02 May 08

if you mean click here it is running ok

Kev.Ifty 20:21 02 May 08

Yeah that is the site. The laptop I bought is running fine. I believe I got a bargin and am pleased with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…