Microsoft Digital Image 2006 suite edition

Jimmy14 21:57 07 May 06

Has anyone bought this software and if so what do they think of it. I am about to buy it and would like to know what people think of it. I have also tried the trial from Microsofts website and it looks very good.

Suggestions will be appreciated

James

Skills 22:30 07 May 06

Ive not used that myself for a graphics app thou Paint shop pro was always good and resonable its £85 for the full version tryout click here

There are many freeware photo /graphic apps out there. The GIMP click here being one irfanview click here another google picasa click here.

Prehaps have a look at what other options there are and take it from there.

Another good program is Photoshop elements theres a trial of that here click here

Jimmy14 19:55 08 May 06

skills

LinH 20:14 08 May 06

This program is like the earlier Microsoft digital imaging offerings, easy to use and understand whilst giving good results. If you want a more competent program go for Adobe Photoshop Elements 4, it offers much more control and when its price is taken into account is probably the best on the market to date. Paint Shop Pro is also very good but more complicated to use.

In the end you pays your money and takes your choice but any of the above programs are more than capable enough for the average user.

Hope this helps.

LinH

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…