Microsoft autocollage They don' want me to have it

jakimo 13:53 09 Sep 09

Being different from the usual collage software available, I tried to order this from the Microsoft On-line Store (cant find it anywhere else)....But they only accept "Maestro cards" no Paypal,or telephone payments.(I only have Visa cards)

Any suggestions to a work around please.

Woolwell 14:06 09 Sep 09

According to the bottom of the Uk website they take Visa and Mastercard.

Woolwell 14:12 09 Sep 09

I've just been through the procedure and the drop down box for payment method is either credit card or debit card and then there is the other options.
Suggest you try again.

jakimo 15:22 09 Sep 09

I phoned them and they said they only accepted UK issued Maestro cards,I ask to speak to a supervisor who confirmed their position

Woolwell 15:40 09 Sep 09

It's not what the website says or seems to accept.

Woolwell 15:45 09 Sep 09

That is very odd as I have just rung them on 0080027270909 and they have confirmed that they take Visa cards.

jakimo 17:16 09 Sep 09

Then I suggest that you go through the motion of ordering a copy( you wont have to confirm it) and you will find that when you get to "type of card " box it will automatically self fill as "UK Maestro Card" there are no options,try it!

What they haven't told you is that selected banks issue "Visa Maestro cards" which are not universally accepted...The Visa cards I'm using are issued by Smile\Co-Op & Lloyd's TSB acceptable throughout Europe

Woolwell 17:29 09 Sep 09

But that is precisely what I have already done on the UK site(see my 1412 post) and I get the option to select my Visa card.
Try clearing you browser cache.

tullie 18:27 09 Sep 09

Ive also tried it,and the site accepts Visa

jakimo 01:19 10 Sep 09

OK so you both say it accepts Visa payments,but have you gone so far as to MAKE a payment and see what happens?

I cleared the cache,and run through the procedure up to confirming my order,at this point the payment card box changes to "MAESTRO" and a message comes up stating......"your payment details cannot be processed,please check your payment information and try again">>a repeat of what happened befor...My Microsoft Internet store number that Ive been speaking to differs from yours...

click here

Incidentally Ive placed 3 orders on the internet today with the same cards without any problems

BRYNIT 09:35 10 Sep 09

From this web site under Help, placing an order.

Number 6. Provide payment information
Next, let us know how you would like to pay for your order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…