Microland Technology - the latest

gabriella 21:24 12 Jan 05

Dear all

It appears that the company are now in liquidation. Further detailed information appears at PC Review site.

Kind regards

Gabriella x

Diodorus Siculus 21:52 12 Jan 05

gabriella - that's bad news; have you had your problems with them sorted out? Can you post a link please; I remember that you had some difficulties.

gabriella 22:00 12 Jan 05

Hi

Yep, sorted a while ago. Others are in a dire position though. Phones and website down and liquidators are in:

click here
click here

This is really bad news.

Kind regards

Gabriella x

jerichobob 22:42 12 Jan 05

So that's Microland and Carrera. Both supposedly established companies with a good customer base.
Who's next?

Ollieole 14:38 14 Jan 05

Feel sorry for anyone that has lost out (hopefully most will be covered by c/card) but I have to admit to there having been a huge cheer here when I heard the news. I am only surprised that they managed to drag it out til now.

carolyne 13:08 17 Jan 05

So that's Microland and Carrera. Both supposedly established companies with a good customer base. Who's next?

well jerichobob im not so sure about MT havin a good customer base. ive not seen many so far.

and yes i agree with ollieole, i had a cheer when i saw the news to, but then thought.....what about all the poor sods microland did out of hundreds of pounds during there big xmas push(wich thay shouldent of done as they knew there situation). i hope they get there money back 1 way or another. and the only other scary thing is.....will they come back under a new name.

btw Hi to gabriella. not heard from you in along time, hope all is ok.

It's Me 21:23 17 Jan 05

I am just amazed that Microland have lasted 'till now. After all the trouble I and many were caused by them, I can't say that I am at all sorry.

However Carrera does puzzle me. Had always thought that they were a part of an large international outfit. Didn't I read that they had been taken over by Watford.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…