Microland Technology - any experiences?

sontag 12:01 05 Mar 04

Am in the market for a new desktop and have found that Microland have excellent reviews - does anyone have experience of their systems and with their after sales?

lozparry 11:30 06 Mar 04

I have read quite a few over the last year, they have just recently renamed from microland addons. Generally they get better than average reviews. I was going to buy one good spec and price but put off buy warranty. I bought multivison instead because of warranty and now look what has happened to them!! I suggest going to Computerbuyer website and type in microland, there you'll find several good reviews.

carolyne 20:51 15 Jul 04

yes ive had expiences with microland, all bad im affraid, this is a question asking people if they have had any expierence with microland, i cant lie when i anwser and praise MT because i have nothing to praise them for, i cant make peoples mind's up for them i can only tell of my problems ive had with microland, and its a long list!!

smoothcue 21:19 15 Jul 04

Yes,I have dealt with Microland recently.

Yes,I got a great system.

No,I had no problems whatsoever.

Yes,I would recommend them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…