Metronet- Fantastic service

ardvarc 18:03 24 Feb 04

Hi,

I decided to go with Metronet BB PAYG and ordered it online Sunday morning gone because I can't leave the house for a while. I also ordered a USB modem, Speedtouch 330 USB and expected at least at least a weeks wait. Got the line BB enable confirmation for tomorrow before 10am and the Modem and filters etc came at 12-30pm today - 3 days to completion. Must be some kind of record. However, not being up to date on BB and the info I received is not the best I will be giving the Helproom some bashing.

Forum Editor 18:10 24 Feb 04

Don't worry - you'll find it as easy as falling of the proverbial, and if you don't ...........there's always the Helproom, as you say.

Enjoy your broadband.

georgemac 18:45 24 Feb 04

glad to see you took the plunge, I'm confident the helproom won't be hammered. Enjoy the BB experience. As you know we are still waiting but hope to have it this year.

Dipso 21:07 24 Feb 04

Hope to see you click here too!

ardvarc 08:09 25 Feb 04

FE, If Murphy decides to strike - he will. Thanks for the encouragement.

George, I have been to your site and seen the photos. Which one is you ;-) My exchange was only 50% last time I looked then on checking with BT in Dec 03 I found we were getting upgraded late January of 04 and the target not reached so don't give up.

Dipso, I will be there. 15 minutes to countdown

ardvarc 17:54 25 Feb 04

Hi again,

Just to let you know that BT were really late in activating line - 5-30pm and I am now connected at 576 kbps. Wye aye man ;-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…