Message rules

Andsome 09:03 20 Feb 03

In XP Home I have created message rules to delete messages containg specific words. Try as I may now, I cannot bring up that list. Where does it hide please. When I bring up message rules, the only option is to create rules, and there is no option to view rules already created.

bvw in bristol 09:27 20 Feb 03

Morning Andsome, the rules should show up as soon as you enter the Message Rules screen and you can amend them, alter them etc.

click here for the screen shots.

temp003 10:07 20 Feb 03

When you see the Create new rule screen, click cancel and a new window of all your rules should come up.

Andsome 10:18 20 Feb 03

NOPE, the rules that I created seem to have dissapeared. Before closing down yesterday I checked and they were showing, but are not there now.

Andsome 10:43 20 Feb 03

I think that I must have missed one of the O.K's on the way out of Outlook Express. I have set it all up again, re-started and all is OK. Thanks for your time and trouble. I much prefer to try this method rather than downloading software to reduce the spam.

watchful 11:04 20 Feb 03

Your method works for me too. It is set with one or two choice words which often appear in spam headers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017