A Mess if you buy Mesh

AVOCA 12:00 23 Sep 05

Purchased Extreme RX7 Package that included games bundle wi fi with modem router with Windows 64 operating system. Nothing would load or work properly with error messages You Need An Operating System Later than Windows 98 for this device to operate. In My Computer the Disc Drives would not appear. Auto run from CD/DVD drives also would not function. Phoned Mesh but the next day had to take time off work to sit at my computer. Advice from Technician Turn off SLI congiguration on graphics and he would e-mail to work with updated drivers for printer etc and an autorun fix. Received discs no change. Took more time off spoke to Technician who stated he would send the drivers update & autorun to me on a disc.
Received no change. Went on holiday. Came back phoned again to be told We are having problems with the 64 bit operating system and the games we supplied will not run. He asked to to hit F10 key on start up which told me. Unable to detect a Valid Windows XP Installation. He said he would talk me through restoring factory settings but told me not to load the Sound Card Discs Graphics Discs games as they would not work with my Operating System. Why did they send them? Did this and waited for discs to arrive. Got cheesed off and asked for money back and for Mesh to pick up system. They wanted to provide me with another CPU with Windows XP 32 bit. I agreed and they did pick up the CPU. Phoned 4 days later to be told a replacement REf was on the bench being tested and would be sent out next day. Still no word phoned again to be told there was a problem but it would be sent within 2 days. Received computer duly connected only to find it would not get past start up. Becoming an expert I pressed F10 to see a message Unable to Detect a Valid Windows XP Installation. In Repair I received a message To corrupted to use the repair please contact Mesh.
I am returning the complete package and being refunded the total amount paid but even in that there has been problems Courier picked up 1 box instead of 6 refused to take all of them.

MESH Support 12:07 23 Sep 05
  Forum Editor 18:38 23 Sep 05

I'm moving it to Consumerwatch now.

HXP 22:24 25 Sep 05

He helped me with my problems & he is a great help in at Mesh.

Stick with him he will do his best for you !

HXP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…