Mesh written confirmation ??

paul654 23:52 25 Jul 03

Ordered a top of the range Mesh PC on Tues (22nd July) via the website. They say they will send written confirmation of my order plus a delivery date. Its now Saturday, anyone know how long before my confirmation comes, we are very excited about having a decent machine for a change...sad eh??

Sir Radfordin 23:59 25 Jul 03

They should have told you when you could expect a letter. Leave it 7 days and if you haven't had it by then give them a call and see what is going on.

The postal service isn't too hot in some parts of the country!

bremner 10:01 26 Jul 03

My colleague was contacted about five working days after placing his order on line. He was then given a delivery date a week later. It arrived as stated with no problems.

Same for me as Bremner's colleague. They also rang me the evening before and said it was on the van and would delivered the next day.

sierra 06:34 27 Jul 03

I gave them a call two days after placing my order last week ,just to check all ok. They gave me delivery date and time slot over the phone.

Andybear 10:46 27 Jul 03

I placed my order over the phone, at which time they gave me a delivery date, and I received written confirmation a week later. It arrived on the stated date.

paul654 19:31 28 Jul 03

Got my written confirmation today (28th) for delivery next weds.

Fellsider 20:18 28 Jul 03

What is your impression of Mesh PC's?

I'm looking for a new m/c and their prices certainly look good

any comments?

thanx

I am happy with my Mesh Pc and with the service I have received from Mesh. The pc did have a fault with the CDRW but it was replaced on site. It runs great and I have absolutely no other problems with it at all. I upgraded to a 17in TFT Sharp monitor which didnt cost much more although when I configured a similar Dell pc upgrading to a similar monitor they wanted double the price - didnt seem to take into account it was an upgrade at all and seemed to be charging the full price of the monitor on top. The only thing I dont like about my Mesh is the tower, its a midi tower and in my opion is rather ugly! All in all, I think Mesh are excellent value for money.

GraemeD 13:52 29 Jul 03

I had nothing but problems in my dealings with Mesh (find my earlier posting). However, Simply seem no better but at least they haven't taken my money.
Good Luck !

Everytime there is a posting on the topic of Mesh, I ALWAYS see your negative comments. OK, so you had problems with the guys, just let it go. LOADS of people (including myself) have been satisfied with the service, so if they do make the odd mistake, no need to repeat yourself everytime.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…