Mesh - Very poor customer service?

india 20:05 10 Dec 03

We have recently bought a Mesh PC and are beginning to regret it. We have had various problems with the PC, only to be compounded by the appauling customer service. When they promise to pick things up, the courier company never receive the instructions, only for a day off to be wasted. When we contact them, after being put on hold for ages, their solution is that I take another day off. Has anyone got any handy tips on dealing with this company beofre we go mad?

kesser 21:20 10 Dec 03

you should contact Trading Standards?

plsndrs3 22:56 10 Dec 03
  art42 00:44 11 Dec 03

I have had nightmares with Mesh, but if Meshresponse respond.they will sort out your problem.its the system not the people,(no I dont work for mesh),but the secret is patience,

MESH Response 09:07 11 Dec 03
  rolland 20:13 11 Dec 03

India....

I note the comments and would like to know what happens as I am also thinking of buying a PC with Mesh but I will not do unless I see that this is resolved.

Would appreciate India if you did let everyone know if this is sorted out...?

Thanks... I am sure many others are in the same position and reading these forums as they are generally the best on the net for good advice for buying a pc....

Look forward to reading later....

All the best

india 20:31 11 Dec 03

mesh - thank you for your response, we will be in contact

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…