Mesh update

ray27 09:34 27 Jul 03

I would like to update the many people who gave me support with the problems I was having with Mesh in obtaining on site cover with the outcome.

I have not been able to get on site cove due to the complexity of diagnosing a problem like the one that is affecting the PC.

I have checked out a great many sites on the web that identify Award bios beep codes and none of them can identify the ones I am getting.

I would also like to say that despite the problems I have had I am pleased with the machine and when Mesh diagnosed the last problem correctly they did deal with it very promptly and on site (if only they had been a bit more thorough when I first contacted them the day after delivery )

There is a lesson to be learnt Mesh, try and get it right first time no matter how long it takes.

I suppose I was just one of the unlucky one?s.

As every thing seems to be working OK I have decided to carry on with the way things are and ignore the beeps.

bfoc 14:00 27 Jul 03

That the beeps are caused by something not 'sitting' quite correctly and if so things might well 'chug along' fine. Even if they don't it might be possible to isolate the problem immediately.

I wonder then if Mesh would give you the on-site call they really should have done by now!

Best of luck!

ray27 17:51 27 Jul 03

I have made sure everything is in tight and they all appear to be.

I just think I would rather go on the way it is and not run the risk of more problems caused in transit.
Many thanks fpr your support
Ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…