MESH - Unable to register online

speedy12 00:40 22 Sep 04

Davey from MESH,
If your reading this can you tell me if your having trouble with new customers registering online with you? I have received my system now and i enterend my Serial No/Order number and Product ID number so many times online and it states the details i have entered are wrong. I tried using the other way of registering with my postcode and it still hasnt worked :o(

speedy12 02:40 22 Sep 04

ohhh... and i haven't received ms works suite 2004. i need this for my studies for final year university. i'll mail you with my order number.

:o(

MESH Support 09:09 22 Sep 04

We have a separate team who deal with problems to with our website.

Please email as much information as you can about what you have tried to [email protected]

They also deal with the queries logged via our website at the moment and so are very busy at the moment. If your query is urgent you may want to email me at the services instead for the time being as this will lighten their load slightly.

I already have your details from a previous email you sent me so I will have a customer services rep call you regarding the worksuite query. I think this is most likely to be a stock issue and rather than hold the whole machine up for one disc, the goods are sent with the disc to follow as soon as it comes into stock.

Davey

Mesh Support

speedy12 13:13 22 Sep 04

ok i'll wait for a call regarding my works suite.

as for the weblogin problems, i hope i understood your post correctly and am right in understanding you will deal with the problem if i email you?.. i have sent you my serial number and product id.

cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017