MESH service

ptrafc 17:43 24 Feb 04

Despite my computer being faulty on arrival (it kept restarting itself), it was pleased with the response I received from their customer services. It took me 5 mins to get through to someone who knew his stuff, and was very helpful. His advice, however, was of no use since the problem may have been solved with an e-mail attachment he sent, which had to be put onto floppy and booted at started, only to find my floppy drive didn't work. I called again the following day (unfortunately MESH services had shut just after I'd finished my first phone call!), again, I was not on hold for long, and after going through the problem, it was decided that it would be returned to them, since there was several problems with the machine. I didn't fancy someone coming to have a look, possibly fixing the floppy, then saying he couldn't sort out the crashing, and having to return it anyway, since this would have taken even longer. Ok, so I'm annoyed that I received a £1300 system in faulty state, but despite what I've heard about MESH's customer services, I feel they have helped me quickly and efficiently. Well done MESH, looks like your service quality is catching up to the quality of your computers.

ayrmail 19:28 24 Feb 04

good buying one, did it take long to arrive after ordering.

ptrafc 20:04 24 Feb 04

It took 2 and a half weeks from ordering, and it came on the date they said it would.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…