MESH service

ptrafc 17:43 24 Feb 04

Despite my computer being faulty on arrival (it kept restarting itself), it was pleased with the response I received from their customer services. It took me 5 mins to get through to someone who knew his stuff, and was very helpful. His advice, however, was of no use since the problem may have been solved with an e-mail attachment he sent, which had to be put onto floppy and booted at started, only to find my floppy drive didn't work. I called again the following day (unfortunately MESH services had shut just after I'd finished my first phone call!), again, I was not on hold for long, and after going through the problem, it was decided that it would be returned to them, since there was several problems with the machine. I didn't fancy someone coming to have a look, possibly fixing the floppy, then saying he couldn't sort out the crashing, and having to return it anyway, since this would have taken even longer. Ok, so I'm annoyed that I received a £1300 system in faulty state, but despite what I've heard about MESH's customer services, I feel they have helped me quickly and efficiently. Well done MESH, looks like your service quality is catching up to the quality of your computers.

ayrmail 19:28 24 Feb 04

good buying one, did it take long to arrive after ordering.

ptrafc 20:04 24 Feb 04

It took 2 and a half weeks from ordering, and it came on the date they said it would.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Apple predictions 2017