Mesh Repair Service - is it reliable?

Daddo 19:54 22 Sep 03

I have my doubts at present, having originally been informed that the replacement of my motherboard (wrong board installed originally) + replacement of a faulty fan would mean that I would have my PC back in 8 to 9 days.I duly sent it back to Mesh on the 10/09/03. It arrived at Mesh on the 11/09/03 but an engineer didn't start to look at it until the day after I rang enquiring after it some 5 working days later. I have rang twice since then and the Mesh Service centre cannot tell me what is happening to it or when I will get it back. "we are aiming to have it ready by the 25th", I have been told, this will be 3 days later than promised. Why was it sitting in the service centre for 4-5 working days without anyone looking at it. Do Mesh only have 3 people in their centre - 2 on the switchboard and 1 engineer?

Stuartli 19:57 23 Sep 03

Seem to be a lot of Mesh complaints at the moment...

Daddo 21:08 23 Sep 03

Must report that now Mesh are all helpful smiles.
System checked and repaired now - new HDD, modem + Mainboard. Return hopefully tommorow.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…