MESH PC (sound card)

LANDCRUISER 16:52 30 Sep 04

I not long ago received my pc back from mesh as it was playing up but now i noticed they have change my sound card from creative audigy audio processor wdm to cm18738/c3dx pci audio device, a different sound card,is this new card on par with creative or is it a cheaper option,& can i get them to change it back as i bought the pc from mesh with the creative sound card,is this mesh pulling a fast one, please advise

MESH Support 17:11 30 Sep 04

A lot of the motherboards we supply have onboard sound, and the chip name you provide sounds like one of them.

Check the rear of your system for the audio ports. Onboard soundcards have the holes at the upper end of the back of the PC. Below or next to the USB ports. The Audigy card would have the holes further down below the port to which you connect your Monitor cable.

I cannot be more specific without seeing your PC's specification.

If you wouldn't mind, could you possibly email me at [email protected] remembering to include your order/serial number along with your screen name (LANDCRUISER). I'll take a look at your PC's details and get back to you.

Mesh Support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…