MESH New PC won't work

whitley 21:31 14 Oct 03

I ordered my mesh machine online, to the spec I wanted, following the good reviews in pc advisor. It arrived on 25 Sept, set it up on the 26 Sept and would not work, telephoned, waited, told they were closed, so e-mailed but no response.
Mon 29th on the phone for hours, waiting, to technical to be told restore factory settings, even though my mouse would not work and I told them system 32 was corrupt or missing.
I made it clear to mesh that I expected more from them, I am not a computer buff and even if I were I expect to receive a working machine, that had been tested??? paid nearly £1000 for to arrive in working order.
On Mon 29th I e-mailed and called to say that by Sat 4th Oct I expected them to fix it, replace it or refund my money. I gave contact numbers 24hrs they could call me on. Mesh called me on the wrong number at the wrong time, they kept me in their queue for hours, even cut me off when they went home whilst waiting.
Mon,Tue,Wed,Thurs I told them,fix it, replace it or give me my money back by Sat. They rang Fri 3rd and offered onsite help, No. New machine, NO. You had these options since monday, they tell me the hard drive has a fault. Give me my money back.
Tue 7th, phone call, want onsite help? No. Want a new PC? No. I want my money back. Ok will arrange return labels to be sent, upon receipt of the PC it will be 10 days for refund! 10Days? yes 3 for credit card refund, 5 for paperwork and 2 for checking!!!
That was last Tue 7th, today is the 14th, called Mesh yesterday, just authorised the labels will be with you tomorrow. They are not.
Where do I go next to get my money back?
Credit card company say is best to sort with supplier.
Supplier does not assist.
My questions have not been answered by Mesh.
Even Mesh 24 online help line have taken 6 DAYS to answer my original question on why the PC will not work.
Please can anyone advise what to do next?
I still want a new PC, who can you suggest, that can deliver the quality, warrantee, spec and ease for someone who is not a buff.

Flak999 21:56 14 Oct 03

In my opinion Evesham would be your best bet, I have had a machine from them for two years and when i needed tech support they were excellent.

Pity you didnt read the tales of woe about mesh on this forum first!

Knowlege is power!

Djohn 22:08 14 Oct 03

Mesh have a representative that visits the forum, they will most likely see your thread by tomorrow and they will post a link for you to contact them.

Just click on the link and give them the details they ask for, I'm sure they will do their best to sort your problem for you. Regards. j.

spuds 22:32 14 Oct 03
  The Spires 11:41 15 Oct 03

Not good at all.

johnnyrocker 11:53 15 Oct 03

and so it goes on a new mesh mess a day by the look of it, have a look here for a well built machine click here

cheers.

johnny.

MESH Response 11:58 15 Oct 03

Hi

If you could heed spuds advice and contact us at the above address, we will look into this and get this matter resolved ASAP.

Regards - MESH Response

chrishillcoat 14:52 15 Oct 03

I guess it's a case of you pays your money, you gets your choice. Big Red seems to be very expensive and not as cutting-edge as MESH in terms of what they offer.

Djohn 18:22 15 Oct 03

As I mentioned in my post above, they do have a representative who checks through this forum. They have picked up on your post very quick, and I'm sure will sort your problem just as quick. Good luck. j.

johnnyrocker 19:37 15 Oct 03

chrishillcoat

they will however build to ones requirements and i for one am very happy with them

cheers.

johnny

R4 20:04 15 Oct 03

I find it hard to believe that Mesh are still in business seeing al the complaints that are logged in PCA's forum's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…