Mesh & Me

season8 12:47 26 Oct 06

OK from the out start this is NOT a bash Mesh thread just my own view.

I bought from Mesh nearly 2 years ago, a stunning PC that is still very good spec. Yes I had problems with it & it took nearly 6 months to sought it all out with e-mail’s & letters to Mesh HQ and 3 on site visits.

Since then all has worked fine, except when Davey kindly soughed out 2 problems quickly and without fuss.

OK I do think that Mesh's customer service number should be a Lo-Call number and yes may be things do end up getting soughed out here quicker than emailing Mesh. As some people post here as a last resort and I realise that Mesh sell a lot of PC’s a week so mistakes get made.

But, I’m happy with my PC, it has good parts in it, has been reliable apart from a few software niggles mentioned above. Would I buy from Mesh again, I’m not sure, the only reason is I would probably build my own next time.

As I said at the beginning this is just my own view on being a Mesh customer.

donki 13:36 26 Oct 06

I oubt few people know they have a dedicated forum which is looked ad daily and davey and others try their best to sort out any problems.

click here and find the Meshlink.

Mite help

season8 14:18 26 Oct 06

No, i knew about their own site from day one, the guy that sold me the PC @ Mesh HQ told me about it. But it's good info to post.

def90csw 15:35 26 Oct 06

Nice to see a thread about mesh that is not having a dig at them. Yes they may have some problems as customers view a company a lot differently if they are having problems than those who dont.

chalky001 15:13 27 Oct 06

ok for me. I bought my MESH a couple of months ago. Only problem i had was a loose cable. They guided me through on the phone. Only real trouble i have had was getting my internet reloaded (AOL) with my (Netgear) router. 4 hours of phone call failed to resolve problem with AOL blaming Netgear and Netgear saying i had a faulty PC. Switched to NTL all running fine.

bvw in bristol 15:22 27 Oct 06

ordered a new PC last wednesday 18th at 4.30pm with an estimated delivery date of thursday 26th... it arrived as expected yesterday morning at 11.30 and was up and running shortly afterwards. No problems, a pleasure to deal with them and my first order with them as well.

Thank you Mesh.

donki 17:29 27 Oct 06

Pls post more good news threads bout MESH to show they more than often get it rite.

Thanks

def90csw 17:52 27 Oct 06

People will post what their own experience is whether it's good or bad about Mesh. It's always however good to hear both sides of a story though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…