MESH Improving?

Dellman 09:21 19 Oct 04

There appear to be less MESH discussion threads appearing........

....things must be getting better!!

smurfling 14:51 19 Oct 04

I hope things have improved with Mesh. I'm expecting a delivery this week and I hope things are all singing and dancing with it (specially sp2)

CooksterC 15:24 19 Oct 04

But it is the second time I have required an engineer visit. Both times have been quickly dealt with, so no complaints there, but not sure whether the problems are due to bad luck, or the amount of time taken by Mesh to test my configuration.

Hopefully I will have a fully operational system tomorrow

grumpy-git 09:03 21 Oct 04

Dellman,
I've kept quiet for about 5 weeks now, during that time my pc has been back to Mesh for repair, an engineer has since made an on-site repair, but still it doesn't work properly. On Tuesday it should have been collected for return to Mesh to be replaced, but, it is still sitting in its box, awaiting collection.
Seems if you get one that works, you are lucky, but if it goes wrong - just hope it is a simple fault to diagnose & rectify.
So, for now, I will keep a low profile again and just see if Mesh can get their act together.
"Grumpy-Git"

stickleback 14:49 23 Oct 04

Recent start up problems and freezing. Phoned support. Agreed to collect PC. Phoned few days later to clarify problems but advised they believed knew what was wrong. PC returned after approx 10 days and OK since (3 weeks). Service considered OK.

HIGHLAND GUY 21:55 23 Oct 04

I'm with grumpy git on this one pay yer money take yer chance so it seems anyway!!!!!!!!!!

smurfling 16:30 24 Oct 04

Got it late Friday night (Amtrak) plug and play straight out of the box. Have not loaded any software apart from AVG and sorted broadband out with NTL. At the moment I am quite pleased with Mr Mesh....if anything plays up I'll keep you all posted, I'm off to play now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…