MESH - Exceptional Service!!

Pine Man 11:28 31 Jul 08

I have been a customer of Mesh since 1998. My latest PC was delivered in February 2007 and came with a free 3 year warranty. It has been faultless until just recently when the Sony DVD Writer occasionally wouldn’t read DVDs.

On 16th July I notified Mesh that I had a problem with my DVD Writer.

On 17th July Mesh posted a returns label to me.

On 23rd July the label arrived and Mesh Customer Services made arrangements with me for the collection of the DVD Writer.

On 25th July the DVD Writer was collected from my house.

On 30th July I was phoned by Mesh to say that a new DVD Writer would be delivered on 31st July.

It was.

Now that is what I call service. The DVD Writer bought separately only comes with a 1 year warranty but because it was supplied as part of my PC by Mesh they were happy to guarantee it for three years and honour that warranty without any quibbling. In addition someone at Mesh had noticed that my old drive was IDE and the new one was SATA so they had included a SATA cable and a SATA power connector – something you would have to buy separately if purchasing a new DVD Writer.

Well done Mesh, absolutely brilliant service.

Forum Editor 17:26 31 Jul 08

to hear from a happy customer.

Teaboy 18:02 31 Jul 08

I also have been a customer with Mr Mesh since 1998ish. three computers never had need to use their services. I find this more satisfying.

tillybaby 08:03 01 Aug 08

I have had a Mesh computer for so long I can't remember but when it eventually needed some tlc. I did't use their company again because of the bad customer service reviews at the time. Maybe they have now got their act together again.

Pine Man 11:34 01 Aug 08

The main reason for posting this was to highlight, what I thought was, exceptional service from Mesh.

I also think that posts like this help to counter the negatives that cause people like tillybaby to avoid a company because they only seem to get bad press.

If you look at the Mesh Forum it doesn't take long to realise that some of the posts there are at least exaggerated and at worst down right malicious. This particular comment is not necessarily aimed at any posts about Mesh on this forum, I hasten to add!

day2strike 16:05 02 Aug 08

It's good to see that mesh do sometimes get it right.
May be they have changed & now offer a better service.
But only time will tell on this!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…