Mesh - dual core review PC

mb66 23:50 08 Oct 05

Dare I mention another mag on this forum but the latest review in PC Pro for the Mesh Matrix Xtreme Pro seems stonkingly good and the combination of components seem to represent excellent value - anyone out there ordered one of these and can comment on the quietness of the PC or the overall mesh experience?

Do a forum search for Mesh and you will get a general impression.

My own experience, I have bought three PCs from them over the last six years or so. Every one was excellent on price, construction, reliability and specification. Had 1 hard drive fail (it happens) and it was replaced under warranty in 48 hours.

A lot of people on this forum have reported problems. Like all companies, you pays your money, you take your chance.

I would buy from them again.

Teaboy 17:30 10 Oct 05

I have two of their machines. one over six years of age running an upgrade of xp pro.with only 250 mb of ram! the other two years of age running xp home. both machines going well. I frankly like them.

mb66 23:09 17 Oct 05

thanks for responses - I emailed mesh a question re adjustments to a spec - never got a response - went with gladiator computers in the end for a similar but slightly more bespoke product.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…