mesh DOA

jackieuk 19:22 15 Jul 03

hi you may remember me,a few weeks ago i had to reject my evesham compu,i then got a mesh one that cam today,and guess what its going back,they say it seems dead out of the box,i must be the kiss of dead to computers,i hope the mesh guys get a new one to me soon,,jackie xx

fitfella29 19:41 15 Jul 03

they`ll come and collect it and take it and fix whatever the problem is they wont send you a "brand new" one out.

good luck if all goes to plan it should only take 7 days.

perpetually-perplexed 21:32 15 Jul 03

no matter how many times i hear mesh responce promise something i never ceased to be amazed at mesh being able to cock up something..maybe grahame at mesh responce would like to do some work and send this poor customer a new machine by the weekend.
i wont hold my breath tho...
good luck jackieuk you'll need it with mesh

MESH Response 12:08 16 Jul 03

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you could supply your order number to meshresponse&meshcomputers.com, we will then be able to montior the replacement to ensure all runs smoothly.

Oh, and perpetually-perplexed, who’s grahame?

Regards

MESH Response.

-pops- 12:42 16 Jul 03

Think you've got your &s and your @s mixed up there!

MESH Response 13:21 16 Jul 03
  Narinder 13:43 16 Jul 03

I'm just about to order a Mesh machine, this isn't inspiring much confidence. Anything you can say to alleviate my concerns?

Sir Radfordin 13:46 16 Jul 03

This is a site where people come to get problems resolved. 99% of the posts are complaints and 1% are praise.

Most of the computers sold by Mesh or anyone else are going to be fine. Isn't the fact that Mesh have come on here, given an email address and said they will resolve it some reasurance for you?

graham√ 14:05 16 Jul 03

Did someone call?

jackieuk 14:17 16 Jul 03

i have sent my details to mesh response,im not have a go at mesh,they seem to be doing things ok by taking the computer back,and i hope to get it sorted out soon,i was just saying it seems with computers i have been a little unlucky first with my evesham one just 2 weeks ago and now my new mesh,it did give me a chance to speak with 3 of mesh tech guys 2 were very good but one was a bit off with me,maybe i got him on a bad day..i will let you know how thing go,jackie xx

jackieuk 10:11 18 Jul 03

well i got my lable from mesh so the new computer can go back to them,they did say if i called up early it should be picked up today....but alass the guy at mesh i called says sorry no can do..it will be monday before pick up,so looks like im going to have to wait a bit longer to get this sorted out...jackie xx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…