Mesh customer support?!

TimG21 16:18 05 Feb 07

As a lurkeron these forums I've always thought that dreadful support stories were inevitable from high volume companies. Over the past few days I've experienced really good and really really frustrating from MESH.

My MESH 2 1/2 yr old MESH MATRIX ECLIPSE failed to start one morning last week. It was within the 3 year b2b warrenty so I called customer support. I was answered straight away and was speaking to a technician within five minutes. He diagnosed a dead motherboard and said he'd send out a returns label. This arrived at the weekend. I was very impressed and told some people so.

Today I've been playing call centre tag all day trying to find a way to contact the collections department for a two minute phone call to arrange pick up. For more than two hours now I've had a cheery message on speaker phone telling me that 'My call is important to us and I will be answered by the next available operator.' Any suggestions as to how to get though would be greatly appreciated.

How is this possible within the one company?

Tim

Zero G 16:22 05 Feb 07
  Zero G 16:24 05 Feb 07

Or if no luck with Davey @ Mesh, then see if the FE (who has contacts with Mesh) can move things along a bit faster.
Oh and good luck!

TimG21 16:28 05 Feb 07

Thanks - I'll try [email protected] first to see if he can help.

Tim

TimG21 15:41 06 Feb 07

Just an update - thanks to the intervention of Davey @ mesh I was phoned back and now have a collection date (tomorrow!) - here's hoping the actual repair goes smoothly.

Tim

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…