MESH COMPUTERS Yes Or No?

Philip-199197 12:16 05 Jun 04

MESH Computers!!!!!!! Phone Refund
Yes I am happy with my machine NOW! but like others! it took many phonecalls a return to base and then on its return to me a few other phonecalls to resolve BIOS setup problems that hadnt been addressed. It is true that they seem reluctant to accept that problems can occur, but I must admit you cannot beat their machines for value. Incidentally, MESH will not answer a continuous question I put to them perhaps others can answer for me! I like to take an image of my Hard Drive and place it on a 2nd HD for fast recovery. I know Mesh create a hidden partition so my question is, is it okay to take an image of my primary HD leaving out the hidden partition without fear of corruption. I use Powerquest, Norton and Acronis.
I also posted a message elsewhere on this page and clicked the resolved button. My complaint was for a phone refund from them (Mesh). They contacted me and asked me to send them the Bill (caused by inadvertant divert to Premium line), this I have done, however to date no response.

Maxbear 15:02 05 Jun 04

I ordered their 17-inch "laptop"--desktop replacement--in November, and have been incredibly pleased with it. In Jan, it developed power problems, and would no longer power up. A call to Mesh late on a Monday, and it was collected on Tuesday, and returned to me on Wednesday--in rural Norfolk. A phone from them and they explained exactly what caused the problem and what they had done to correct it. I'll certainly buy from them again.

Philip-199197 20:24 05 Jun 04

I like to take an image of my Hard Drive and place it on a 2nd HD for fast recovery. I know Mesh create a hidden partition so my question is, is it okay to take an image of my primary HD leaving out the hidden partition without fear of corruption. I use Powerquest, Norton and Acronis. I have tried to elicit a response from Mesh but to no avail. Does anyone out there have an answer or advice?

forexes 09:43 06 Jun 04

Mesh can and probably do supply wonderful machines. However, like mine, they sometimes get it wrong. After a long drawn out saga, with the aid of this forum, I am now in the process of getting a refund. In fact, I was getting no where with them till Davey Whyte replied to my posting here. One word of caution re tech support 3 year on site. I live in Fife and their service company are based in Newcastle. When the engineer arrived here, I had waited 2 weeks and was his fourth scottish call that day. Then he had all the wrong parts supplied from Mesh. So he wasted his and my time totally. Except for Davey Whyte, I doidn't speak to a single person in Mesh I would recommend

rickimalone 14:32 09 Jun 04

Yes there great machines.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…