Mesh Computers - Have I made a mistake?

derbomber 09:27 18 Nov 04

I have hust ordered a MESH 3500+ system which is due to be delivered on 7th December.
Having read some of the postings on this forum (especially the one regarding the new MESH pc being unusable) I have begun to have serious doubts regarding my choice. I'm no computer expert and would be worried if anything went wrong as I wouldn't really know how to fix it.

Have I made a mistake?

wags 10:03 18 Nov 04

The short answer is 'no'.

Mesh make a huge number of PCs and of course by the law of averages, some people will encounter problemsiwith their kit. the odds are very much in your favour and the chances are that the PC will work staright out of the box, as both my Mesh Pcs did.

Don't worry about problems that haven't happened and look forward to 7th December!

waamo 10:06 18 Nov 04

No you haven't. The vast majority of machines work straight out of the box without any problems.

Mesh shift a lot of machines and in proportion they have relativly few complaints. I don't think there is a manufacturer on the planet who hasn't had a machine fail for some reason and Mesh have a low failure rate by any standard.

Support is excellent too.

georgemac 10:34 18 Nov 04

no you have not made a mistake

in the thread you mention it is possibly software installed after purchase that may be causing the problems

in the unlikely event you do have a problem, come here and you will get excellent support through the mesh rep, davey.

derbomber 10:42 18 Nov 04

Cheers for the replies guys!! You've relieved som of the concerns I had. Here's hoping I don't have to bother you again!!!

mark3110 11:38 18 Nov 04

You have relieved a few concerns of mine too. THe Mesh pc I bought for my sons 18th is, and will remain, wrapped up til his birthday on the 23rd December!! Good time to get a DOA PC hey chaps lol.

But hey, I have faith in Mesh!

BITS&BOBS 11:40 18 Nov 04

No way Mesh make great PC's I am on my second one and all my family have them no problems at all great components and even better prices.

They have no more problems than any other large company.

Stuartli 11:47 18 Nov 04

Only praise for Mesh - system delivered on day promised just over a year ago (ordered on behalf of an elderly friend) and has worked faultlessly since.

Sir Radfordin 12:50 18 Nov 04

If I were going to buy a PC today then Mesh would feature on my list of suppliers as they have done time and agaim over the last couple of years.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:01 18 Nov 04

'THe Mesh pc I bought for my sons 18th is, and will remain, wrapped up til his birthday on the 23rd December!'...can I be your son?

dp21 15:01 18 Nov 04

I am currently looking in to buying a new system it has been 5 years since I last brought one. I have check out most of the review sites and Mesh appears to be a good choice. For a good quality and high performance PC around £2,000 would Mesh be best supplier or are there better out their?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…