Mesh Computers - An average Joe's diary

Jambo999 23:17 05 Feb 03

Monday 3rd February 3/02/03

After deciding on my purchase to replace an existing PC of five years, I telephoned Mesh at 10.50am to place my order. The first time I ranged, I was put through to a looped recorded message informing me that my enquiries will be dealt with. Shortly after that, I was disconnected. A couple of minutes later I tried again and was finally through to a sales advisor.

My order was made. Delivery is expected around 12th February, approximately ten days. The specification of the machine was verified and warranty is three years although they collect and return. The particular model in question is the Mesh Matrix 2400+ BDL.

Wednesday 5th February 05/02/03

My card was debited today at. Ouch!

To be continued.....

Jamesy 16:22 06 Feb 03

hope you don't have the same problems i had when i ordered my mesh. delivery date was put back without even notification, which was made all the worse by the fact that i paid extra for a saturday delivery as i could not be around during the week, and when i tried to get in touch with them i was not called back.

MESH Response 10:24 07 Feb 03

Hi Jambo999 !

You are the first (and only) person to mention this issue with the loop.

I have already been in contact with our service provider and they are checking all of our lines as I type.

Please e-mail us with your order details and we can get our telecoms company to make sure that it is not a specirfic exchange issue.

Our direct e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks for choosing MESH !

Kind regards,

MESH Response

Forum Editor 19:08 07 Feb 03

We've had dozens of these threads in the past, and although we are here to help with consumer problems if they occur we're not keen on any more diaries.

I hope (and expect) that your new machine will live up to your expectations, but if it doesn't we'll be here for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…