MESH COMPUTER ORDER

k1w1k1w1 19:22 02 Jul 03

I ordered a Mesh Matrix 3000+ ultra on Sun 29 Jun via email. I have not heard anything since, I've read some horror stories in this forum about the Mesh service and so will let you know how I get on. By comparison I ordered a laptop from Dell by email and got a reply within minutes, delivery in 4 days. I hope I havn't chosen the wrong company with MESH, the deal looked so good.
I'll let you know.

fitfella29 21:35 02 Jul 03

good luck buddy! fingers crossed.........

mole44 21:48 02 Jul 03

we all have our hands together,good luck,may the force be with you

Sir Radfordin 22:09 02 Jul 03

Have only ever ordered from Mesh over the phone and then was faxed confirmation to sign for the credit card and then got a letter couple of days later.

I'd say if you haven't heard anything by Friday give them a call and check they got the order.

IMO you won't have made a mistake :)

MESH Response 22:57 02 Jul 03
  Sir Radfordin 22:59 02 Jul 03

Is that really a posting from Mesh at 22:57 hope they are paying good over time if it is!

Forum Editor 22:59 02 Jul 03

since you placed your order, so don't start worrying yet.

I'm sure you receive a confirmation soon, but if you don't then do as Sir Radfordin says, and phone Mesh.

bfoc 23:39 02 Jul 03

had problems with Mesh in the past but I'm sure that your order should be fine. There are many many people who have had very good experiences with them.

I also think that their very active prescence here is a major reassurance for buyers. So don't get anxious just enjoy!

jivebaby 14:10 03 Jul 03

I hope that your investment in a new MESH machine is successful.

If it isn't please post a note on the forum and also let me know directly.

Thanks

Andybear 15:10 03 Jul 03

k1w1k1w1

I ordered a Mesh PC over the phone in January this year and it took nearly a week for the confirmation to come through. I wouldn't worry about it.

GraemeD 16:43 03 Jul 03

I ordered a computer from MESH 23rd May ! They gave me a despatch date of 10th June. When I had received nothing by 18th June, I ran them and they promised me delivery on 21st June. When I didn't receive it, I cancelled via phone & E-Mail.On 28th June they tried to delivery it !!
I still haven't received a refund !! They told me in a very short (no apologies) E-Mail, that I could expect my money sometime next week ! They have had over £1200 of my money for nearly 6 weeks, nice bit of interest for them ! My advice don't buy from MESH !
Graeme

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…