Mesh Computer does not work!

vet999 13:34 04 Nov 06

I bought a mesh computer 2 weks ago and it seems that the Motherboard has malfunctioned and does not work. I have phoned or emailed Mesh every day since delivery but without any luck.

The only responce i have had is a curt reply telling me mesh will contact me, this however was 13 days ago. Is this an exceptable practice by mesh computers or have i got unlucky? All i want now is a full refund so i can buy a pc that works "out of the box"

And yes i have emailed both Davey & Nick at Mesh without a reply. If i offered the same shoddy service in my vet practice i would be struck off by the RCVS.

Sloper69 13:42 04 Nov 06

I understand your feelings but keep at it and keep you cool. The people in the office are the cogs in a larger wheel.
I suggest you take a look at Consumer Direct as to your rights and the steps you can take.
(Mentioned these in my own post, Where is Mesh Customer Service).
As I understand it, Davey is off until Monday and then he will be available to deal with us all.
He works hard on MESH's behalf - just see the posts here - and probably needs the break.

Forum Editor 14:09 04 Nov 06

copies of the emails you sent to mesh. together with dates and tmes of phone calls, if you have them.

Include your order reference number, and I'll take the matter up with Mesh on your behalf.

spuds 14:11 04 Nov 06

Contact the Forum Editor, I believe he is taking these issues up with Mesh.

spuds 14:12 04 Nov 06

Whoops. Look's like the FE beat me to it :O)

vet999 14:24 04 Nov 06

Will send all info to FE on Monday.
I'm on call all weekend so will not be at home until Monday morning.

rodriguez 18:01 04 Nov 06

Sometimes Davey from Mesh Support comes on this forum, so he may also be able to help you with your issues.

season8 18:56 04 Nov 06

Does seem strange that a Mesh customer has to join a forum to get their PC fixed. Surely this shows that Mesh have a major problem with the support they offer their Customer's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…