MESH Better service?

Dellman 14:13 12 Apr 05

I've had my PC(s) since September04, and to date we have not had any problems (apart from minor issue getting registerred for their support service). Does this mean that their service is improving? There don't appear to be as many entries on this sie as there used to be.

Diodorus Siculus 14:48 12 Apr 05

The fact that you have had not problems does not imply that Mesh service is getting better. But be grateful that you have had no problems.

Indeed, the fact that there are few complaints re. Mesh here is unlikely to mean anything of any great significance in the bigger scheme of things. I would be interested to know how many Mesh customers (satisfied or not) actually post here.

Mesh is a good company which does things well. Like all of us, there are occasional mistakes and problems to be sorted out.

I am considering Mesh for a new machine when the tax man looks favourably on me! Like you, I hope to be problem free.

TomJerry 14:59 12 Apr 05

my friend's HDD failed, it takes sometime to sort out because noone at home to wait the engineer. Finally my friend took HDD out and Mesh picked it up from his work. The carrier went there twice before the first time he was not around.

do not know if this is good or bad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5