MESH are appalling

bald eagle1 20:17 11 Jun 08

I have been trying to get Mesh to take away my faulty pc (onsite warranty)for over 2 months. I can't get through on the phone and they don't reply to my emails or from their helpdesk. As advised (I once got through) I have discovered the hard drive or RAM connections are faulty as a small wiggle gets it started but doing this every time I want to use the pc gets a bit frustrating. I posted my comments about their service on their forum last night and surprise surprise: I have been banned from their forum for life with no reason given. I wish their response to their helpdesk was this good.
Where do I go next?

FatboySlim71 22:15 11 Jun 08

It may be worth contacting Davey, I have heard him mentioned on here a few times, sorry I cannot find the email address for him on here but I can imagine some of the other forum members been able to help you out in this respect.

FatboySlim71 22:19 11 Jun 08
  Forum Editor 22:37 11 Jun 08

You write to the company, telling them that you have made numerous attempts to get the customer service you paid for, and you enumerate the attempts in chronological order. Then you'll have a paper record of your actions.

Once you've done that you wait for a response, and if none is forthcoming within a reasonable time - say 5 working days - you come back here and tell us about it.

In the meantime it will do no harm to follow FatboySlim71's advice, and contact Davey at Mesh via email. Tell him we've suggested that he might be able to help.

€dstowe 06:34 12 Jun 08

There was a time when Mesh seemed to take more Consumerwatch space than anyone/anything else. There was then a long period where the Mesh name was a rarity here.

There is recently a number of complaints and negative comments about the company. Are they reverting to their old ways?

MESH Support 22:58 14 Jun 08

Hi bald eagle1,

When your account was suspended you were emailed (by me, personally) a message explaining the reasons why as well as an invitation to contact me via the address published here, sent to the address entered into your account details.

This invitation remains open and, pending the discussion, the account suspension will be lifted leaving you free to post your problem (should you still wish/need to) albeit with less colourful words.

Davey

FatboySlim71 23:02 14 Jun 08

Its nice to hear both sides of the story as to why,

"I have been banned from their forum for life with no reason given."

Forum Editor 23:56 14 Jun 08

of the same story, and of course the telling phrase about your banishment is " ....albeit with less colourful words."

It also looks as if the "no reason given." comment wasn't the truth, and that's not exactly going to enhance your case here.

My advice is that you take Davey up on his offer, and stop wasting our time.

FatboySlim71 07:35 15 Jun 08

I agree with the Forum Editor.

bald eagle1,

You have posted you topic on here with basically not the full story or the truth, you said that,

"I posted my comments about their service on their forum last night and surprise surprise: I have been banned from their forum for life with no reason given."

Then thankfully we here the other side of the story from MESH Support who say,

"post your problem (should you still wish/need to) albeit with less colourful words."

Even MESH have said "When your account was suspended you were emailed (by me, personally) a message explaining the reasons why"

It seems pretty clear that you have got annoyed at the level/quality of service from MESH and have then started using some inappropriate language on MESH's forum, and that is the reason you have been banned.

You have then come on here and posted your story with basically a lie as to why you were banned from the Mesh forum, when you have known fine well as to why you have been banned, so the comment by you "I have been banned from their forum for life with no reason given" is untrue.

Its not a good idea to post on any forum with half truths!

bald eagle1 08:31 15 Jun 08

Fatboy slim:The truth of the story is that I have been waiting 2 months for mesh to reply to my emails and helpdesk requests and they haven't. I finally cracked and used 'colourful' language - certainly not bad, which after this amount of time is not surprising. I have not lied - I have had no email from mesh! Whats the point in lying as someone is going to read this,as they have, which is what I wanted.
Davey: I logged on to mesh forums and 'no reason given' was what it said. I have not received an email from you or anyone else from mesh for over two months. I have twice tried emailing you using email addresses posted here by others and both times they have been returned.
I PROMISE YOU - I HAVE HAD NO EMAILS FROM ANYONE FROM MESH, I JUST WANT MY PC FIXED. TO GET IT WORKING THIS MORNING I HAD TO WIGGLE THE HARD DRIVE CONNECTIONS. I JUST WANT IT FIXED - PLEASE!
PS. How long is it acceptable to wait before getting annoyed?

Pine Man 09:39 15 Jun 08

Methinks a loss of credibility;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…