MESH ADVICE MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzzly 19:52 01 Jun 03

I am interested in buying the Mesh Matrix 2600+ RD95 as shown in the superbudget PC section of this web site. When i looked at the Mesh website i found the 2600+ but there was no mention of the RD95 bit. Can anyone advise?

-pops- 20:31 01 Jun 03

A definitive answer can only be provided by Mesh themselves.

Ensure you get any positive response in writing just in case you need to refer to it later.

chrishillcoat 22:24 01 Jun 03

Did you try the 'reviews' section? In there somewhere are a list of lots of recent awards they've received. Last time I looked (a few weeks ago) the 2600 was there.
Chris

keith 23:08 01 Jun 03

chrishillcoat is right click here

Bought the 2600+ RD95 a couple of weeks ago and had no problems with it.

There is an error in the PCA review, Mesh do not supply the PRO version of the graphics card.Mesh have corrected the error on their website but PCA review in mag and on PCA website is still wrong even though the error was pointed out over a month ago... click here

MESH Response 10:06 02 Jun 03

Having taken note of your posting, we will put a link directly on the home page so in future, you and others can locate the Matrix 2600+ RD95 details easier.

Regards

MESH Response

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…