Mesh

BILL ODDIE 23:32 16 Dec 04

Bill Oddie here,
Been trying to decide which computer to buy for over the past 6 months and yes I've gone for MESH. Total price around £2200. I've decided to go with mesh Homestart at £53.18 although I,m quite well up on computers but would like an 'insurance' that the computer will work' The system should be delivered on Monday the 20th of Dec. and the engineer come out the following day to set up. If it is OK with this site forum Editor I wish to run a 'Live' progress report of what happens. Be it good service or not. Mesh seem to take alot of 'stick' lets see if its true' My opinons will be quiet and constucted though I,m sure of great interest to many of this forum. Eyes down and let's see what happens.

Charence 23:43 16 Dec 04

I hope that everything will go well for you and look forward to see your opinion of Mesh.

Charence

Starfox 00:31 17 Dec 04

Are you watching [email protected]?

BILL ODDIE 00:55 17 Dec 04

I do not call myself a quinea pig but wish to add perhaps an interesting thread over the Christmas period. Like I say my post will be quiet and updated each day.

BILL ODDIE 00:59 17 Dec 04

Davy at mesh?
Yes Davy did respond to one of my threads but this will have no weight on my daily postings' I will give a posting each day unless the FE asks me to withhold.
Kind Regards Bill Oddie.

Forum Editor 01:21 17 Dec 04

in this, and we don't encourage 'diary' threads - they have little relevance to the forum's activities. Most new computers work perfectly, straight out of the box, and there should be no need for a blow by blow account. We're obviously here to help if you hit problems, but let's not aniticipate them. If you have a problem with a new computer your first course of action should be to contact your supplier, and it's only when you have exhausted the options in that direction that we need to be involved.

I would not want anyone to think that we're here to replace the normal customer/supplier interface because we're not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…