memory bits

bigray 07:44 12 Oct 10

Can any one please give me a phone number or tell me how to get a result from memory bits.
placed two orders that they have taken the money for, but no delivery, sent emails, but they dont reply, when I go on the website one order says it will be dispatched within 48 hrs (said that for ages) & the other says cant find it, but money taken. can any one please help? thank you.

natdoor 08:46 12 Oct 10

Have you tried the number on their website, 08458888222 ?

bigray 09:44 12 Oct 10

tried number, no one replies

rdave13 11:11 12 Oct 10

Does this help? click here

rdave13 11:13 12 Oct 10

Click on the contact tab.

donki 13:54 12 Oct 10

By any chance did u take advantage of their 60% off offer? I recieved to of my CF cards but not the memory stick, I will be contacting PayPal today to open a dispute. I think their sale went a bit too well and they ended up with to many orders, I am not even sure if they are still trading, their checkout was closed for nearly a week, it still might be.

bigray 18:36 12 Oct 10

Last order was on the sixty percent off but they say on the web site that it cannot be found even though payment has been taken,been it touch with Visa so may get money back, but would prefer the goods, thanks to you all, I hope I get a good outcome

bigray 04:47 17 Oct 10

Got email today Sunday 17/10 (The Rok Group are pleased to announce the purchase of this site on 14 October 2010.
we will have to see if they will honour the past sales, will keep you updated. thanks to you all

spuds 20:15 18 Oct 10

Administration notice? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…