Medion/usa PC Help

conman102 20:16 02 Mar 04

I have a Medion Titanium MD-8000 desktop PC I bought March 03 at Aldi Foodstore.
I have had all kinds of problems with it. Like PowerVCR and powerDirector pro shutdown or just dont work, settings dont stay where I put them, runtime errors, ie encountered an error and has to shutdown, signature errors and the list goes on and on....

Medion replaced this unit once back in April 03 after a "Fatal Error- Load Driver Error" while updating USB Programmer firmware file. I still got the fatal error with the replacement PC. It seems to me that Medion Customer Support Team just gives
me the run around. They have not been much help.

I have till the end of the Month before the warranty expires. I feel that this PC has not been running properly from day one.

Anyone heard about Medion corp. USA I dont find much about them.

What Can I Do?

Intel Penfium 4 Processor
533MHz Front Side Bus, 512KB Second Level Cathe
Motherboard w 3PCI Slots
Graphics upgradeable by AGP Ox Slot
nVidia Gefoqce 4 agp tI 4200 with 128 MB DDR SDRAM
Sony CD re-writer C 12x 48max Inc. Nero Burning ROM OEM Version
16x DVD - ROM
120GB Hard disk. Super Fast 7200 RPM
6 Channel audio for 5.1 sound systems
256MB DDR 333 MHz RAM 1 module
Network Controller on board Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
Microsoft intellirnouse
PSI2 keyboard with multimedia hot keys
Stereo TV-, FM - Tunercard
5 x use 2.0 (3 Front, 2 Rear)

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Gaz 25 21:24 02 Mar 04

I have found medion fine.

But anyway....

Phone them up, say that you want a replacement as it is not up to standard.

Tell them the problems.

If they refuse, talk to the DTi.

six-h 18:08 16 Mar 04

I have a titanium 8080 and Iam not a very computer literate kind of guy.
when it went wrong and medion didnt perform well, it was the end of the world!
I just applied a little common business sense to the art of complaining, I phoned the chairman of the group in Germany, at 4.30 on a friday evening, demanding politely a replacement machine by monday morning, two engineers arrived in manchester from swindon on saturday morning and a new computer, they worked for 5 hrs to leave me totally satisfied, I can not say how much faith I now have in the medion care package.

zebbydog 18:21 17 Mar 04

Where did you find the phone number for the chairman of the group in Germany.I would like it for future reference as it has just taken Medion 9 weeks to replace my graphics card

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…