Medion 19" Monitor

Hax 20:16 26 Apr 04

Makro are selling the Medion 19" monitor as a stand-alone product for £89.99 + vat.

Can anyone comment on it's quality and reliability?

spuds 22:55 26 Apr 04

Superb piece of kit, but watch the warranty, as this differs from where you purchase from. Also, if you decide to purchase, make sure that it is boxed with all cards and operating manual. Medion can get a little funny if it was a sales display model, with regards to the warranty. I found this out at a later stage.

spuds 22:57 26 Apr 04

Should have mentioned that Aldi were selling these about three/four months ago.

whatchamacallit 23:51 26 Apr 04

Got mine from Aldi, look`s great, Iam happy with mine.

Hax 06:31 27 Apr 04

Hax 16:46 28 Apr 04

Just a rider to say that I spent my hard-earned at Makro and am delighted!

For the cost it is a cracker.

spuds - thanks for the advice but the monitors are new , fully guaranteed , all the paperwork , and date-stamped 02/04.

spuds 19:27 28 Apr 04

You will find that it is a great piece of kit.As a matter of interest, what was the warranty cover,1-2-3 years?.

Don't lose the operating book,otherwise a replacement will cost you £7.00.

Stuartli 10:08 29 Apr 04

Makro is a cash and carry outlet but usually exchanges faulty goods itself.

The Medion will be a rebadged model from another manufacturer - one of its best sellers, a 17in sold for £99 in Aldi etc about two years ago, was rumoured to be a rebadged iiyama...:-)

I acquired one at the time for a friend to use in his business and it has proved a cracking monitor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…