MBS billing

Forum Editor 11:41 02 Sep 07

This is a continuation of the thread that was originally posted in the Helproom. That thread ended up being 21 pages long, with over 800 posts, and has been closed. In response to requests I'm opening this here, in Consumerwatch which is a more appropriate place, so the discussion may continue.

You can read the original thread if you click here

tullie 12:05 02 Sep 07

Do you realise its Sunday FE?

Forum Editor 12:48 02 Sep 07

Yes, but I've worked in the forum at some point on every Sunday for the past six years, and today's no exception. Sad, but true.

Bennett Boy 13:30 02 Sep 07

And I sm sure that everybody on this forum appreciates your efforts. We don't always agree with you, but this forum has provided help and comfort to many MBS victims and I, for one, am grateful for that.

Forum Editor 13:51 02 Sep 07

than everyone agreeing with me - it would be boring in the extreme. Fortunately there's no danger of it ever happening.

grumpygramp 15:37 02 Sep 07

I will add my appreciation to the work the FE does for all of us

Miros 15:50 02 Sep 07

Same here. But reserve the right to disagree :-)

Batch 17:48 02 Sep 07

I was interested to see that click here indicates that Ashley Bateup, managing director of MBS has pointed out that the maximum bill display profile is twice daily, each time held open for a 10-minute period.

Is this really the case? The postings on these forums complain about PCs being crippled. That doesn't seem consistent with the above. Who is telling the truth?

€dstowe 22:13 02 Sep 07

Ten minutes twice daily is twenty minutes too long.

Kopite9 02:42 03 Sep 07

I'm having no luck following FHIUFHYREFYER's advice.
The problem I'm getting is that I cant find any files starting MBS or any of the other files people have mentioned in a couple of pages worth on the old thread.

Anyone got any advice as to what I should do now?

Ian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017