maxx pc experiences

no1ghoul 20:06 23 Jul 03

has anyone here ever bought a maxx pc from special reserve? if so i would very much appreciate it if you would share your experiences here to help me decide if buying one would be a good idea or if not maybe you could advise on an alternative (i need something with high specs and a good after sales service is a must) thanks for taking the time to read my post :-)

morandi 10:53 25 Jul 03

I just checked all the reviews on their maxx website.

The earliest review is Sept 1999 and the last/latest is May 2001.

I, too, am tempted but know from experience how important it is to have efficient after sales service.

There's also nothing on their chat forums about them either. Which, if you think about, can only be interrupted in a very negative way.

no1ghoul 19:13 26 Jul 03

yes i agree that the lack of anything about them on the forums is a bit disconcerting but the machine is strawberries and cream in terms of specs.
I have recently also been checking out the nethighstreet website some nice machines v competetive prices and they run the drum roll with all the (recent) awards but they dont have the greatest warranty just 1 year either rtb or for a coupla extra quid on site.
anyway thanx morandi for taking the time out to have a look at the maxx and respond to my post

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…