//some 3rd party need geo

Maxx PC

morandi 00:38 28 Jan 03

Has anyone got a Maxx Pc - made by the people at Special Reserve? click here

I can't find any reviews anywhere and I'd like to know if they are good and reliable [ both the PCs and the company}.

Lú-tzé 15:17 28 Jan 03

Never got one from them nor read any reviews.

But having said that, I am wary of companies who avertise using words like "massive" "incredible" "£x of free software" [i.e. the Operating system and possibly a works suite of some sort] and so on to describe what are nowadays pretty standard components.

Still, I hope that one day we can read a review in one of the mags to see what they do offer in terms of quality, upgradeability etc.

morandi 11:12 29 Jan 03

The reviews that they quote are either a couple of years old or ones I can't find.

That's why I would like to find some independant review.

jazzypop 11:38 29 Jan 03

I can't imagine why you would even consider a company that either won't submit it's machines for review, or offers reviews that are several years out of date.

What is it that makes you interested in buying from them?

morandi 16:09 29 Jan 03

They've got one machine which has everything I'm looking for at a fairly reasonable price. That's the only reason why I'm interested.

no1ghoul 17:42 23 Jul 03

i like you have recently noticed special reserves maxxpc range and am also puzzled at the dates on their "reveiws" but they do look good and i am very tempted all i need to know is just how reliable are the pcs and after sales service if they are as good as the specs on their pc we will be laffing

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…