Maxsave - Awful Customer Service

JayDay 19:07 11 Jul 06

I have been using Maxsave for a few months click here and everything was fine. Cheap cartridges and free delivery. This all ended on 12th April when an order failed to arrive. They never answer the phones, a letter was never replied to and numerous emails have been ignored.

Use this company at your peril.

oresome 19:16 11 Jul 06

Unfortunately, it's only when things go wrong that you find out how good a service a company really gives.

JayDay 19:25 11 Jul 06

You are dead right. What I do now is place my first order over the phone that way I can get some feeling for the company.

Stuartli 20:38 11 Jul 06

Cheap cartridges and free delivery don't exactly create the financial foundations for a top class, instant attemtion after sales service.

Stuartli 20:40 11 Jul 06

By the way it's taken some time for you to raise the issue from April 12th in this forum.

JayDay 20:42 11 Jul 06

I have been pretty patient with them :)

Stuartli 21:06 11 Jul 06

Just had a look at the website.

I would be very suspcious of a company that boasts: "Our newest cartridges include C86 Epson ink cartridges, Photo R300 cartridges"..:-)

Not sure how old the C86 model is but the R300 (which uses the same cartridges as the R200) has been around for at least two years.

rmcqua 10:09 12 Jul 06

... is at least 18 months old.

spuds 10:46 12 Jul 06

Stating that they have a 'new' range of cartridges, doesn't imply that their website or company are out of date.Perhaps public request, have initiated this extra addition!.

I have noticed that they do not have a very comprehensive range. But in the case of the Lexmark X5150 printer, their originals cartridges are very well priced ( might consider a purchase) :O)

JayDay-- If you paid by credit card,then contact the credit card company. They could perhaps advice you, whether the company is still trading and requesting payment transfers!.

JayDay 12:02 12 Jul 06

I did indeed pay by credit card, and will follow your advice.

JayDay 12:51 12 Jul 06

After posting this yesterday I sent Maxsave one last email. To my surprise I received this email a few moments ago.

dear customer
i shall resend the goods
regards
tumins

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…