March edition of PC Advisor

anchor 16:13 25 Jan 03

In mid December I saw postings referring to the February 2003 edition of PCA.

click here

Following this, I contacted PCA, who arranged for a copy of the February edition to be sent.

Now, I am wondering about the March copy. Is it out?, and have I been forgotten again?.

p.s. My subscription has not run out.

Djohn 16:27 25 Jan 03

Yep! bought mine in the shop last week, subscribers got theirs the week before.

TOPCAT® 16:59 25 Jan 03

Might be worth checking your subscription online here, unless you do that already of course.

No problems with the March 03 edition for me. TC.

anchor 17:15 25 Jan 03
  -pops- 17:23 25 Jan 03

This is why I buy mine from Tesco.

Brian

spuds 17:42 25 Jan 03

I do not know why it should happen. But I subscribe to eight various monthly magazines, and over the last 3 months, I have experienced late delivery of some of these magazines.The way that I usually find out is via news-stands, they have the latest copy but I do not.It never use to be like this.

oresome 19:42 26 Jan 03

Spuds,
Have you had a change of postman? The magazines are probably weighing him down!

Stuartli 21:31 26 Jan 03

Lot more expensive...:-)

spuds 23:18 26 Jan 03

Funny you should say that (;o)))

anchor 19:24 27 Jan 03

oresome: No, no change of postman, the one we have is most reliable.

I received a reply today to my e-mail. It said my copy was despatched at the "back end of last week". This seems rather late, in view of the comments above by Djohn.

However, another copy is being sent to me " by priority mail". I look forward to receiving it.

blakdog 23:14 27 Jan 03

.......... I don't believe it. Trouble is I do. After chasing problems with a subscription deal since August last year (you may have seen my other threads) I finally got fed up with galleon's incompetence and told them exactly what to do with their subscription at christmas. Their subs manager (who is actually a very nice guy) emailed me to apologise and offered me a years free subscription. Excellent you might say. That would only be true, however, if I actually thought I would recieve it! Four weeks on and I'm still waiting!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…