Making a Virtual Book

thegreypanther 16:05 04 Oct 05

I have recently been given a hand-written World War One Diary to "digitise". What I would like to do is to photograph all 300 pages, and then use software to arrange the photographed pages (jpg files) in book format, - each image side-by-side as if you were looking at a book. Ideally, the "pages" would then be turned as though you were reading the diary. I know that this CAN be done, but does anybody know HOW it can be done? Any ideas gratefully received.

Monoux 21:31 04 Oct 05

I don't know about putting the 'pages' side by side but you could put the photos ( or even scan the originals rather than photogragh ) into a slide show and use the 'turn page ' transition to give the effect of papers turning from the corners to reveal the next page. I use Pinnacle to put photos into the 'timeline' add transitions and a sound track and burn the whole lot to DVD so it can be watched on TV or PC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…