+ polarity - 17:52 PM 06 Jul 11

Anyone know anything about them? I want a new PC but Dell and Alienware are too expensive, this place looks good and is a lot cheaper, but I'm unsure whether to trust them as I can't find anything about them on Google. What do you think?

961 18:07 PM 06 Jul 11

Can I suggest you consider Novatech as a long established company with a good reputation and good after sales service

I can't find anything about Makeyourownpc either and I can't find an address on their web site either

Another alternative is

spuds 18:45 PM 06 Jul 11

The domain name that you gave, appears to be registered on 10 June 2011 to Joshua Brodie as a non-trading individual,on the 1&1 register. The persons other details have been omitted from the WHOIS service, and at present is being processed!.

Doesn't appear to be any website etc, so how did you come by ?.

birdface 18:46 PM 06 Jul 11

Spam probably.

961 19:05 PM 06 Jul 11

There is a web site

spuds 19:40 PM 06 Jul 11

Apologies for that, I must have missed it.

Checking the website, it doesn't seem to provide the address or telephone number required, and payment is via PayPal without vat charges.

According to ZA Check Point the site was registered with 1&1 less than 3 months ago!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…