Magazine subscription arrival date

Nos Bigkin 20:48 14 Jun 07

When should i receive my PC advisor monthly magazine, as it hasn't arrived yet and i cant remember what time of the month it should arrive

Cheers
Nik

bluto1 22:54 14 Jun 07

Saturday or Monday, depending on the cleft stick and runner in your area.

Totally-braindead 22:55 14 Jun 07

Date out in shops 21st June and due to another thread from an impatient person waiting the August Edition - where does the time go - I know they were meant to be sent out yesterday, so it should be in the mail now.

Totally-braindead 22:56 14 Jun 07

Correction, should have been posted today. click here

Nos Bigkin 14:43 15 Jun 07

Must make a note of this in my diary.

Cheers

Green Army 21:33 17 Jun 07

why dont the magazine let you know when your subscription runs out as i have no idea when mine ends.
it cant be hard to put a reminder in the last magazine of your subscription period

rdave13 21:38 17 Jun 07

On the left column click on "your subscriptions" and register. The info will be there.

tomdrum 12:05 18 Jun 07

Hi There

Should you ever have any queries concerning your subscription period, then as Rdave 13 points out, you can check your account online. Alternatively, should you wish to contact me through a private reply, I can have a look into your subscription and provide you with the details of when it runs to.

We do send out reminders over the course of your subscription, and so if you are yet to receive any, it is likely your subscription has a while to run.

Best wishes

Tom
Subscriptions Manager

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now