The magazine?

The Brigadier 16:47 22 Mar 07

Just bought my copy & nice to see the PC Repair Kit CD i have heard so much about.
What did catch my eye was the article 'Vista's money off loophole' interesting to read.
Also the 'New Products' was also an interesting read.
The magazine seems to have been beefed up a bit, it may even make me take out a subscription!

Totally-braindead 17:22 22 Mar 07

If you had a subscription you wouldn't have got the Pc repair kit disk. Unless you chose the DVD version of course.
Nothing particularly jumped out at me this month at all, though I was pleased to see the buying from the US article, some other fairly interesting articles but nothing that makes me think its been beefed up in any way. Its the same as usual.

BryanR 17:28 22 Mar 07

The majority of readers received the PC Repair Kit. All the DVD subscribers have it (I have it here - it's very handy) and everyone who has bought the magazine in the shops also has it.

My personal favourite - I think that the HP Touchsmart looks great - although I don't think it's suitable for me and my grubby mitts!

Totally-braindead 17:37 22 Mar 07

Yes I'm positive.

click here

SB23 18:51 22 Mar 07

I don't subscribe yet either, but I found it, and am finding it a good read. I always do, keep it up PCA.

Steve

VCR97 19:05 22 Mar 07

I, too, didn't get the PC Repair CD with my subscriber copy.

VCR97 19:09 22 Mar 07

Just spotted this
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video