//some 3rd party need geo

Lowestonweb.com/eversham

rubans 10:13 23 Jan 04

Has any one ordered anything off this company before? I ordered a viewsonic on tuesday, now the order status says cancelled in the web site. No email or contact what so ever. What a joke!!

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:37 23 Jan 04

Haven't a clue what you are on about..linkage....further details??/

G

hoop 10:41 23 Jan 04

Think they mean click here. Couldn`t find anything on the site about Evesham though.

Jim

hoop 10:45 23 Jan 04

Ahh, their address is Evesham. :)

Jim

rubans 11:18 23 Jan 04

Have sent loads of emails to them but had no reply, I heard from somewhere it was associated with eversham.

PurplePenny 19:06 23 Jan 04

"I heard from somewhere it was associated with eversham"

They're in the same business park as Evesham but that doesn't mean that the two are necessarily associated.

PurplePenny 19:12 23 Jan 04

This is from Lowest on Web's terms and conditions:

"This is the registered headquarters of Evesham Technology Ltd trading as Lowestonweb.com"

anchor 19:30 23 Jan 04
  rubans 16:59 27 Jan 04

Had one reply from them ages ago regarding a sales enquiry from a guy at eversham so I'm sure they are involved in some way. Must be like one guy working there or something

PurplePenny 22:19 27 Jan 04

"I'm sure they are involved in some way"

Yes they are. If you take a look up a couple of posts you will see that in lowestonweb.com's Terms & Conditions they state that the address that they give is "the registered headquarters of Evesham Technology Ltd trading as Lowestonweb.com".

Penny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…