Lost Minimizer Button

ruthcruet 12:06 07 May 06

Not sure if I will be able to explain this in the right way, but here goes lol.I have always been able to click on the minimiser button at the top righr hand corner of each page I am on, but just recently whenever I click it the page it no longer waits at the bottom left hand corner of the screen until I need it again??it dissapears completely, the only way to get it back is to go into the search panel[ the one you write web sites in to find]!PS [the three buttons at top of each page ie
Close/Maximise/Minimizer]

Stuartli 12:47 07 May 06

Have you tried pressing F11?

You may have inadvertently caused the Task bar to disappear to gain extra screen viewing area.

Totally-braindead 12:51 07 May 06

No biggie but this should have been in the helproom rather than consumerwatch.

ruthcruet 22:44 07 May 06

Sorry about that Totally-braindead, will pay more attention next time to which page I am on.

ruthcruet 16:17 08 May 06

Thank you crx1600,had a look and will go into it in more datail later.It just seem's odd that after 18 month's that I can no longer minimize anything on the computer to return when needed.

ruthcruet 16:22 08 May 06

Hi StuartIi,sorry I have taken a while to reply to your message.My task bar is intact, nothing missing except the fact that I can no longer minimize anything, even the main page.Oh you said to press F11 key, can I ask when I need to do this[when I turn on the computer? or at some other time]And what does it do!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5