Lost micro usb receiver, replacement?

rickf 11:54 AM 24 Nov 12

I have lost my usb receiver for my optical wireless mouse. For the love of God I can't find it anywhere in my house, It's a non- branded mouse. Can I buy a replecement anywhere? Have serach and got no results.

rickf 13:33 PM 24 Nov 12

Thanks for reply. Yes, may have to buy a new one instead. Just that I don't like waste.

rickf 17:47 PM 24 Nov 12

What happened was i sold the old laptop. Took out the receiver b4 packing and now can't remember where it is. What's is speccy? Gonna google it.

rickf 10:34 AM 25 Nov 12

Yes, got Belarc for a long time. Going to buy a new one as it's too much hassle trying to get the receiver.

spuds 11:35 AM 25 Nov 12

"Going to buy a new one..."

Which is possibly the most wisest,simplest and cheapest decision, but what's the bet the other one will turn up when the new one arrives :O)

mole1944 06:05 AM 26 Nov 12

Just a thought for you all in the future,i use a toolbox to store all my PC bits in that includes pens e.t.c. I also have to other tool boxes one for usb cables and the other for the rest of the stuff like mains adapters,and i wrire on the mains adapter what it's for,saves loads of hastle. But as you say sons law is that as soon as you replace a reciever you'll find the old one.

mole1944 06:06 AM 26 Nov 12

Just a thought for you all in the future,i use a toolbox to store all my PC bits in that includes pens e.t.c. I also have to other tool boxes one for usb cables and the other for the rest of the stuff like mains adapters,and i wrire on the mains adapter what it's for,saves loads of hastle. But as you say sons law is that as soon as you replace a reciever you'll find the old one.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites