Lost email access for Orange using the fsnet.co.uk

W00de 13:55 PM 10 Jan 12
Answered

Hi, since Orange changed their website I have been unable to login to retrieve my e-mails. Question: Has anyone else got this issue? Pulling my hair out, also I have spoken to them almost on a daily basis the answer is always the same, we will ring you back... they have one that once in 6 weeks approx. Are they in breach of their contract as well?

FED UP... with a NAGGY WIFE, 'where's my e-mails'

Thanks, David.

Teaboy 17:22 PM 10 Jan 12
Answer

Hello WOOde, I had your problem with Orange mail, comming and going, over several weeks. They put up a notice saying there was a glitch. It seems ok with me at the moment. Touch wood!

W00de 20:46 PM 10 Jan 12

Hello Teaboy, I'm not on my own then... interestingly I spoke to them again this afternoon and still no joy. I reckon the server has been wiped by accident because that has happened to a lot of old freeserve.co.uk customers. I just wished they would put there hands up. Take care.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

New Apple TV 2015 release date rumours: Apple TV 'launching in September' plus patent filed for…